Monday, October 11, 2010

Fighting it



You can bet I'll be fighting this lovely gem that showed up on my windshield at the church parking lot this evening. I did not spend time in line at the stupid (and slightly disgusting) DMV and an extra $6 (I know, it's a mighty sum...) for my car registration and temporary permit--which is good until October 19th and proudly displayed in my back windshield!--to have to go wait for a 'hearing officer' between the hours of 7:30am and 4:30pm sometime in the next ten days. Dear Issuing Officer: Did you even look for evidence of temporary registration, or did you just get so excited about your new electronic doo-dad that prints up pretty tickets that you simply had to issue this sucker? SERIOUSLY?! The injustice!! This wrong must be righted.

On a happier note, this great Ben Folds song came to mind as I was typing the above diatribe. Enjoy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home