Friday, June 3, 2011

Adorable videos from an entirely unbiased aunt

My niece and nephew get a kick out of being wireless and jumping on the bed. Ah, the simple pleasures.




Another nephew and Grandpa...I don't know why a little tyke hitting my dad's bald head cracks me up so much. Maybe it's the slightly chicken-esque noise the boy makes.




My niece regaling us with "If You Chance to Meet a Frown" (and reprimanding our efforts to help with the words).


(P.S. Sorry about the sideways-ness of this video. I am either too lazy or not technical enough to figure it out. Just turn your head, ok?)


The J-man is easily entertained by Grandpa making a popping noise with his finger and his mouth. If you watch closely, you can see the wee lad trying to do it himself.




And we also abuse him by feeding him whipped cream from a can...and then laughing hysterically when it all comes back out of his mouth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

I Love Love LOVE these! Thanks for sharing :)

June 3, 2011 at 3:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home