Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jumbled

On the way to work this morning, the train passed an accident on the other side of the tracks. An SUV had tried to turn left in front of the train and, unfortunately, lost. That thing was smashed. I felt physically ill just looking at the scene. People, when it comes to trains and cars, train beats car every time--it's like rock, paper, scissors...

I went to the Sundance Film Festival for the first time ever last night. I saw a film called It's a Wonderful Afterlife. A funny film, definitely (a review will probably go up on my other blog soon). The director warned us that it was "weird," but that if we just went with it, we would enjoy it. She was right. Afterward, we even got to 'meet' Sendhil Ramamurthy, the main squeeze in the film. (I tried taking a picture, but felt somewhat foolish...the one I got was zoomed in way too far, so it's distorted.)


My car has a burned out headlight. That Wallflowers song has been in my head off and on since this discovery. I can only imagine that I'm bringing glee to young children playing the 'Perdittle' game on the freeway.

I have officially been Facebook-less for three weeks. Woo!

And I've lost 5ish lb. for Biggest Loser. Booyah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

You have another blog? Is it only for some people? Am I cool enough to be one of those people?

January 27, 2010 at 6:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home