Friday, March 6, 2009

It's actually NOT satanic!

My sister and bro-in-law showed me kind of a fun site that I now frequent. It's called Shirt Woot, and every day there's a new shirt you can buy designed by a different designer. Some of them are hilarious. Some are disturbing. And sometimes the really fun designs sell out quickly, so I have to make sure I check the site in the morning. Every once in awhile, they have a 'random shirt' day where they try to get rid of stuff in the warehouse. They send you a shirt for $6.66. A week or so ago, they had one of these sales...and I couldn't resist.

In the mail today, I got the package...the suspense was finally over! And so, I give to you...random shirt:


It's a sad little shirt...but I find it ironically funny. I'm going to wear it when I feel like life isn't handing me the chocolate and roses I think I deserve. :) Or I could use the t-shirt to inspire my new band, "Living the Plan B." It could be a bunch of people who feel jilted by life and we'd sing angry music. I would not be the drummer. (Have you seen my drumming skills on Rock Band? Yikes...)
Any other ideas of where I could wear this shirt hilariously or ironically?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Yay! March 30th! Yay!

March 10, 2009 at 7:58 PM

 
Blogger Devony said...

Um, not sure why, but I really enjoy that shirt. I want one now. Must just be my mood. Also I think you should start that band.

April 1, 2009 at 9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home