Thursday, January 15, 2009

Published

As Lacy and I were walking through Smith's a couple weeks ago, we saw this lovely gem. I snapped a picture with my phone and submitted it to this blog I follow, Apostrophe Abuse. Eh voila! I even got a shout out from the moderators. I'm so proud.

It is kind of funny to see how people don't know when to leave out the dang apostrophe. Don't they know they're just making more work for themselves? I guess they also create more comedic fodder for people such as myself, too, though. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Laceski said...

I found this instance of apostrophe abuse particularly funny because the "'s" doesn't even exist in Spanish. Good times.

January 15, 2009 at 11:38 AM

 
Blogger chucho said...

i like how it's a mistake, but it's a FANCY mistake.

January 15, 2009 at 1:40 PM

 
Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm glad that there is a blog devoted to this important cause.

January 15, 2009 at 7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home