Sunday, January 4, 2009

Arithmetic

2008 is over. As 2009 begins, I'd like to do a year-in-review--and it's all about the third-grade math...

Additions:
* One new niece, born in March. What a cutie she is!
* One new nephew, born in July. Don't get to see him (since he lives in the Middle East), but he's adorable.
* One new brother-in-law, brought to us by the happy union of Natalie and Mike in June.
* Pierced ears. To the shock and awe of millions, I am now officially an 'accessorizer.'

Subtractions:
* Car loan payments. DONE.
* One boyfriend...twice...
* Hair. It's so short now! (And I like it that way!)
* Weight. I lost about 5 pounds over the course of the year. Go me!
* Red eyes. These new soft lenses work wonders!

Multiplications:
* The temple. Blessings abound!
* Work duties. One person trying to do the work of at least three others? I'm only human!
* Number of concerts attended. 6 in a year is a whole lot more than I've ever done before...

Division:
* ...of time between different places. I traveled to the UAE, Egypt, New York, Cedar City (twice!)/St. George, Seattle, and San Francisco. Whew!

Alright 2009...let's see what you've got to offer! (I feel like I should knock on wood or something...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Devony said...

Love your third grade math! Clever post idea! Oh, and Great job on your 5 lbs!

January 5, 2009 at 10:30 PM

 
Blogger Bree said...

Holy, cow! How is 2009 ever going to top a year like that?

January 6, 2009 at 8:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home