Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Old lady tendencies

In case you're new to reading my blog or you didn't know from having made my acquaintance for a few minutes, I am basically a 73-year-old woman in a 27-year-old's body. Don't believe me? Try these facts on for size:

* I wake up at 5:30 every morning and call waking up at 7:00 on the weekends "sleeping in."
* I pinch my niece's and nephews' cheeks (like a good aunt should!).
* I reminisce about the "good ol' days" when gasoline and milk were actually affordable.
* I watch Jeopardy religiously.
* I complain about how my knees creak.
* I find myself wishing I had a lawn so I could tell those young whippersnappers to stay off of it.

...and, last but not least--I have a deep-seated love for quilting. See below for evidence of said love. (This particular quilt will now belong to one youngest nephew of mine.)



2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

congrats on finishing the quilt! you should enter the sma quilt show next month...

June 15, 2010 at 4:53 PM

 
Blogger Annie said...

Great quilt! You and my mom should be friends she loves to quilt. But she might be a little young for you (she is only 62). :)

June 16, 2010 at 9:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home