Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Milestone (literally!)

Today, my little Honda hit 111,111 miles. I took a picture. I'm kind of a freak like that. :)


I remember when I used to drive a Mercury Sable my first couple years in college, and it hit 166,666.6 miles. I had taken a camera along to document the auspicious occasion. Strangely enough, when it hit that 1/10th of a mile, I was driving past the cemetery in my hometown. If I were to take that to mean anything (and I'm not a superstitious person..."I'm only a little stitious."), it would mean something ominous. The circumstances for my car's 111,111th mile were a little more ideal. Yeah, it's just a Tuesday afternoon, I was just on my way home from work, but I was listening to John Mayer and cruising along (at a speed of 30 MPH, as you can tell by the picture), mostly just loving life.

Now I wonder if she'll make it to 222,222...

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn and Brittany said...

That is too funny! I remember when I watched that on my first camery.....to see how long I could push that little baby.

February 20, 2008 at 8:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home