Friday, October 17, 2008

WANTED: Pumpkin Snatcher

The the person(s) who took the pumpkin off our doorstep Monday night: you disgust me! You should really be ashamed of yourself. Rachel spent two hours carving that sucker, and that's not including the time she spent designing the dang thing!

Come on, if you really wanted to smash some pumpkins, our neighbors--ten feet away--had four large specimens, ripe for the taking.

If I ever find out who you are, there will be severe consequences. And seriously?! We didn't even get to enjoy it for an entire day. The one bright spot in a sad week for Rachel, and you just have to up and ruin it... That's just plain mean, you idiotic deviant(s). You will pay...

Happy freakin' Halloween.

3 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

That's the SADDEST story I've ever heard!!! What is the world coming to.

October 17, 2008 at 3:17 PM

 
Blogger Joyce said...

I feel your pain. The neighbor kids across the street smashed our pumpkins. When I was home! They don't know I know and if I didn't know better, I'd go over and kick their sorry butts.

October 18, 2008 at 10:05 PM

 
Blogger Devony said...

Ahh! I'm so sorry! Once I made a snowman and a little doggie snowman and someone came along and killed them. I was so sad that I rebuilt them and posted a sign by them that read something to the effect of "Please don't kick or kill me or my dog." I feel your pain honey!

October 19, 2008 at 2:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home