Thursday, April 17, 2008

Getting caught back up...

So many stories. And I want to write about them all. Something in me craves the storytelling...I know my stories aren't that funny or eventful, but they serve a couple purposes. First off, it's always interesting to look at the ol' blog in a few months' or years' time and remember the silly things I blogged about. Kind of one of those "oh yeah!" moments that I wouldn't have had otherwise, because let's face it: I don't keep a good journal. Secondly, I feel that if I want to read about other people's lives, I have to be willing share in my successes and admit to some bumps along the road; the blog format is ideal for that type of exchange. I confess that I religiously keep track of my friends' blogs, and I know some of you read mine pretty often...and most of you know I'm not as religious at posting as I am at following. Hmm...I'd like to change that. And so, in the next few days, I shall try to take my stories from the last few weeks and get them up here, complete with pictures in all their lovely glory. After that, I hope to be able to stick with this, because honestly, it's fun! Happy reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home